- Tree of Life pendant necklace
- Made of sterling silver and tan shell
- Natural color variations may occur in the shell
- Double black cord with silver clasp
- Pedant measures 1.5 x 0.75 inches
- Handmade in Indonesia
The Tree of Life is used in art, religion and science to illustrate the concept that all existence is connected; from our deepest roots to our furthest branches, we are intrinsically linked to one another. Beautifully symbolic pendant made of sterling silver and tan shell on a double black cord with sterling silver lobster claw clasp. Made by artists in Indonesia using natural materials – minor variation in shell color enhances organic character and appeal.