This calming necklace is inspired by Zen teacher Thich Nhat Hanh – whose own handwriting is used in the design of each pewter pendant. The plum colored rope cord celebrates Thich Nhat Hanh’s Plum Village in the heart of France, and the pendant design evokes the seals once used on handwritten letters and correspondences. Makes a wonderful reminder to stop and breathe every now and then!
- Thich Nhat Hanh pendant necklace
- Made of pewter with calligraphic inscription
- Plum colored rope cord with pewter slider
- Pendant measures about 1 inch diameter
- Maximum rope length: 27 inches
- Handmade in Canada
“Feelings come and go like clouds in a windy sky. Conscious breathing is my anchor.” – Thich Nhat Hanh