This pewter pendant necklace is a deep reflection on true life and true love. The inscription, “reverence is the nature of my love,” is taken directly from the teachings of revered Zen master Thich Nhat Hanh, whose very own handwriting is used in the design of these remarkable necklaces. The pewter pendant is shaped like an old-fashioned seal, the kind once used as a signature on letters and personal correspondences.
- Inspirational pendant necklace
- Made of pewter with calligraphy inscription
- Plum rope cord with pewter slider
- “Reverence is the nature of my love” quote (Thich Nhat Hanh)
- Pendant measures 1 x 1 inches approx.
- Maximum rope length: 27 inches
- Handmade in Canada
Pendant measures 1 x 1 inches approx., and a plum colored rope cord (in honor of Thich Nhat Hanh’s “Plum Village” in the heart of France) with pewter slider can be adjusted up to 27 inches.
Handmade in Canada: some slight variation in size or color may be apparent, adding to the artistic identity of each item. Intended for delicate use.