- Three-in-one hanging prayer wheel
- Carries Om Mani Padme Hum mantra
- Made of copper and brass, carved wood base
- 36 total blue and red accent beads
- Measures 9.5 x 4.75 x 2.5 inches
- Can be mounted on the wall or placed on a shelf/table
- Weighs about 1.25 pounds
- Made in Nepal
A Buddhist Prayer Wheel is a hollow cylinder with the mantra "Om Mani Padme Hum" embossed on the wheel. It is believed that spinning a prayer wheel is as effective as reciting sacred text aloud. The wheel is spun clockwise with compassion and devotion, and inside the prayer wheel there is a scroll with the same mantra repeated many times.
Handmade: minor variations in shape, size and detail may be present, adding to the unique beauty of each piece. Rustic finish and organic finishes are true characteristics of this craft from Nepal.