In Tibetan culture, prayer flags are hung to promote good fortune and dispel danger. This set of ethically traded five prayer flags has been hand screened with the image of Buddha. The purchase of these flags goes towards the Tibetan Nun Project, which provides support to Tibetan nuns living in exile. Each set has been blessed by the nuns residing at the Dolma Ling Nunnery located in northern India.
- Tibetan prayer flags with Buddha
- Made of cotton blend fabric
- Each flag is 7.5 x 6.5 inches, garland is 3 feet
- Set includes 5 flags
- Purchase benefits Tibetan nuns in exile
- Fair trade, handmade in India
This item was hand crafted by artisans in India. Variations in finish and appearance are the result of its construction and enhance the unique qualities of each piece.