Add richness and beauty to your spiritual or meditative practice with a simple handmade Tibetan singing bowl. Producing lovely vibrating sounds when played, singing bowls have long been used for healing, relaxation and to achieve mental balance before ritual. This large singing bowl is made with a simple, humble design. All you need is a moment to take in its sounds; just tap its side with the striker, run the mallet along its rim, and listen.
- Traditional Tibetan singing bowl for meditation
- Made of traditional metals
- Bowl measures 8x8x4 inches
- Bowl weighs approximately 2 lbs. and 7 oz.
- Come with striker, mallet and brocade cushion
- Made in Nepal
Made by Tibetan artists in Nepal – variations in metal finish, size and weight may be present, enhancing individual character of each singing bowl.