This distinctive meditation mala (rosary) has 108 beads of white jade with a single guru bead of black onyx. The guru bead indicates the starting point for meditation. The number 108 holds spiritual significance across several cultures and it is believed that with every bead counted the practitioner moves closer to the spiritual center of the universe. Individually knotted, each bead is about 8 mm. Guru bead is 10 mm and is accentuated with a rich brown tassel. Strung by hand in the USA.
- Meditation mala with 108 beads
- White jade beads with onyx guru bead
- Beads are individually knotted
- White jade beads are 8 mm, onyx bead is 10 mm
- Strung by hand in the USA
Handmade in the USA: minor variation in bead size and color is natural and reflects the organic identity of each mala.