- White Tara statue with multicolor finish
- Depicts White Tara (godess of compassion) in serene meditation
- Measures 6” x 4” x 3”, weighs about 0.75 pounds
- Made of resin with hand painted lapis finish
- Made in Nepal, minor imperfections enhance artistic appeal
In Buddhism White Tara embodies female principle and compassion. Surrounded by lotus flowers and seated in the lotus position (symbolizing wisdom), White Tara is seen here in serene contemplation, a Third Eye of insight visible on her hands and feet. Measures 6 inches high, made of resin with hand painted lapis finish. Made in Nepal – minor variation in finish may be apparent between items, enhancing artistic character of each statue.