In Tibetan culture, prayer flags are hung to promote good fortune and dispel danger. This set of prayer flags has been block printed by hand with the image of the Windhorse, who carries prayers to the universe. The purchase of these flags goes towards the Gu-Chu-Sum organization, which provides support for Tibetan political prisoners living in exile.
- Tibetan prayer flags with the Windhorse
- Made of cotton blend fabric
- Each flag is 9x9 inches, garland is 5 feet
- Set includes 5 flags
- Purchase benefits political prisoners from Tibet
- Fair trade, handmade in India
This item was hand crafted by artisans in India. Variations in finish and appearance are the result of its construction and enhance the unique qualities of each piece.