In Tibetan Buddhism, skulls are used to signify impermanence and encourage a life of compassion. This bracelet features individually knotted wooden skull beads. Two colored strings (red and honey) form an adjustable cord that expands up to 9 inches, accommodating most women’s wrist sizes.
- Women’s adjustable bracelet
- Made of carved wood and two colored strings
- Wooden skull beads are individually knotted
- 2 additional skulls attached to adjusting pull cords
- Skulls are 8 mm approx.
- Wrist cord adjusts up to 9 inches
- Strung in the USA
Handmade item: naturally occurring variances in bead size or string color are the result of the individual artistry behind each unique item.