This desktop garden features relaxing plants and an inspirational stone. When you use the zen garden, go ahead and hold the stone in one hand and draw shapes in the sand with the other. Let the stone’s smoothness and solidness help you feel grounded. Garden’s plants include moss and a single air plant. See below for plant care. This garden’s tray is 11’’ wide, 7’’ long, and .625’’ high. Stone is about 2’’ wide and 1.5’’ long. Garden also comes with a small rake and an assortment of colored glass pebbles.
- Serenity zen garden terrarium
- Features air plant, moss, and one inspirational stone
- Inspirational stone may vary in message (relax, namaste, serenity, zen, etc.)
- Also comes with rake and assorted colored pebbles
- Wooden garden tray is 11 x 7 x .625 inches
- Stone is about 2 x 1.5 inches
- Weighs about 1 lb. total
- Some assembly required
- Terrariums are nonreturnable
This zen garden is made from various components. Please allow for variations in detail and overall appearance when assembled.
Plant care: Upon receiving, unwrap your air plant and soak in a bowl of water for 20 to 30 minutes. Allow to dry, then place in terrarium. Keep terrarium near bright, filtered light, not direct sunlight. Repeat the process above 1x per week, always allowing the air plant to dry before placing it back in the terrarium. If atmosphere is particularly dry, feel free to occasionally mist the plant in addition to soaking once a week. Buddha Groove moss is treated and requires no care.
Buddha Groove original design