The Gratitude Circle is Buddha Groove’s convenient customer loyalty rewards program. You receive up to 5% credit back on every Buddha Groove purchase in the form of gratitude points.
Every time you buy something from Buddha Groove after creating an account, you earn gratitude points. You can then convert those points to store credit and apply the store credit towards your purchase. Read about ways to earn additional points here.
Step 1: Review your points and learn about additional ways to earn points
Log in to your account and head over the tab that reads "rewards". Your screen will look something like below.
Step 2: Covert your points to store credit
Scroll below on the rewards page and click the redeem now button and covert the points to store credit. Here you can also view your points history, and more.
3. View your store credit
Once you have converted your points to store credit, you can check to see how much store credit is available under the "Orders" tab. Your store credit is also listed in the menu at the top of the screen.
4. Use your store credit
Store credit can be used towards your next Buddha Groove purchase. To redeem your store credit, login to your account prior to placing an order. Simply proceed to checkout as you normally would, your store credit will automatically be applied to your order before the payment step. If you’d like to save it for a later purchase, simply uncheck the box that says, "apply store credit to my order.
- Reward points are non-redeemable on pre-existing offers or previously placed orders
- If an order is returned, reward points earned on that order will be deducted from the member’s rewards account. If the points are not available in the member’s account, the dollar value corresponding to the used points will be deducted from the total refund.
- Groovy Rewards points expire 12 months after being earned
- If you are using a discount coupon code, your order may not qualify for reward points
- Behavior deemed not in-line with the spirit of the program will result in points and/or membership being revoked.
- In order to apply the store credit, the payment must be made via credit card. Paypal checkout may not be valid.