- Made of natural beach stone
- Up to inch adjustable length black leather cord
- Cairn pendant measures about 1 x 0.6 inches
- Stones measure about 0.3 - 0.6 inches in diameter
- Maximum cord length is 27 inches
- Made in the USA
Cairns have been used by many cultures to guide one along a path, mark a sacred place or represent spiritual guidance. Cairn symbolizes direction, safety and hope for travelers moving along life’s paths. Inspired by Zen beliefs and practices, this jewelry is created to be an embodiment of stability and direction for the wearer.
Handmade from natural Cape Cod beach stones. Just as no two stones are exactly alike, each piece of this jewelry is also individually unique. Variations in color, shape, size and texture may be present contributing to the individuality of each piece.