- Hand-hammered rustic metal singing bowl
- Made of 7 traditional metals
- Antique bronze finish with inlaid Om symbol
- Bowl measures about 5-6.5 inches diameter, 2.5 -3.5 inches high
- Bowl weighs about 1 pound
- Includes wooden striker and silk cushion (design may vary
- Made in Nepal
Singing bowls have been used for centuries to enhance meditation practices. The relaxing harmonics are created by tapping the side of the bowl and then rubbing an instrument, or striker, along the bowl’s rim to produce humming vibrations which quickly fill the room.
This particular singing bowl is hand-hammered and decorated with an embossed Om symbol on the bowl’s inside. A wooden striker and silk cushion are provided, so all you really need is a free moment and a clear space on the table to enjoy the singing bowl’s tranquil effects. The bowl is made using 7 traditional metals: gold, silver, mercury, copper, iron, tin and lead. Bowl measures 5-6 inches diameter and weighs about 1 pound.
Handcrafted: Artistically created by hand where beauty and imperfections go together wonderfully. Please accept and appreciate minor imperfections and variations which are true characteristic of this craft.