- Metal singing bowl with etched symbols
- Made of 7 traditional metals
- Buddha etching on the inside (image of the Buddha may vary)
- Measures about 5.5 inches at widest point
- Measures about 2.75 inches high
- Bowl weighs about 1.25 pounds
- Includes wooden striker and a cushion (may vary)
- Made in Nepal
Singing bowls are traditional tools used to create relaxing harmonics and enhance personal meditation. The unique tonal sounds are created by tapping the side of the bowl with an instrument, or striker, then running the striker along the bowl’s edge. This produces deep, humming vibrations which quickly fill the room. This traditional bowl is decorated with ornate symbols including various sacred animals (such as the rabbit, and snake) represnting the Tibetan Calendar and image of the Buddha that rests inside the base of the bowl. A wooden striker and silk cushion are provided, so all you really need is a free moment and a clear space on the table to enjoy the singing bowl’s tranquil effects. The bowl is made using 7 traditional metals: gold, silver, mercury, copper, iron, tin and lead. Bowl measures 3 inches high and 5.25 inches at its widest point, and weighs about 1.25 pounds.
Made in Nepal: no two items are alike. Each individual singing bowl will vary in thickness, weight and appearance. Color of Buddha figure and and specific decorative symbols will vary slightly between each item.