- Inspirational pendant necklace
- Made of pewter with pressed “seal” design
- Plum colored rope cord with pewter slider
- Inscription: “Be still and know” (Thich Nhat Hanh)
- Pewter seal measures 1 x 1 inch
- Maximum rope length: 27 inches
- Made in Canada
This pewter pendant necklace is a remedy for doubt, distress, and inner disturbance. The inscription, “Be still and know,” is taken directly from the teachings of revered Zen master Thich Nhat Hanh, whose own calligraphy serves as the blueprint for this unique line of necklaces. When worn around the neck it is a reminder to return to the true stillness that resides always within your heart. Pewter seal measures 1 x 1 inch. A plum rope cord (in honor of Thich Nhat Hanh’s “Plum Village” in the heart of France) with pewter slider can be adjusted up to 27 inches. Intended for delicate use.
Handmade in Canada: some slight variation in size or color may be apparent, adding to the artistic identity of each item.