This pewter pendant necklace is a testament to perseverance and personal fortitude. The inscription, “No mud no lotus,” is taken directly from the teachings of revered Zen master Thich Nhat Hanh, whose own calligraphy serves as the blueprint for this unique line of necklaces.
- Inspirational pendant necklace
- Made of pewter with pressed “seal” design
- Plum rope cord with pewter slider
- Inscription: “No mud no lotus” (Thich Nhat Hanh)
- Pewter seal measures 1 x 1 inch
- Maximum rope length: 27 inches
- Made in Canada
When worn around the neck it is a reminder that, like the lotus flower, we are destined to rise above the muck and mud that clouds our vision in the present moment. Pewter seal measures 1 x 1 inch. A plum rope cord (in honor of Thich Nhat Hanh’s “Plum Village” in the heart of France) with pewter slider can be adjusted up to 27 inches. Intended for delicate use.
Handmade in Canada: some slight variation in size or color may be apparent, adding to the artistic identity of each item.