- Inspirational pendant necklace
- Made of pewter with pressed “seal” design
- Plum rope cord with pewter slider
- Thich Nhat Hanh quote and calligraphic design
- Inscription: “Peace in oneself, peace in the world”
- Pewter seal measures 1 x 1 inch
- Maximum rope length: 27 inches
- Made in Canada
This pewter pendant necklace is a reminder that true peace resides within. The inscription, “Peace in oneself, peace in the world,” is taken directly from the teachings of revered Zen master Thich Nhat Hanh, whose own calligraphy serves as the blueprint for this unique line of necklaces. When worn around the neck it is a reminder to always look inwards before seeking outside solutions to problems and obstacles. Pewter seal measures 1 x 1 inch. A plum rope cord (in honor of Thich Nhat Hanh’s “Plum Village” in the heart of France) with pewter slider can be adjusted up to 27 inches. Intended for delicate use. Not waterproof.
Handmade in Canada: some slight variation in size or color may be apparent, adding to the artistic identity of each item.