Tibetan Singing Bowl Sample: For reference only.
Meditation bowls are simple and powerful ways to add depth to meditative practice – tap the bowl once and trace the striker along the edge to produce the bowl’s unique deep humming sounds.
- Intricately etched singing bowl
- Depicts Buddhist Mantra - Om Mani Padme Hum
- Bowl measures about 6.5" diameter, 3.5" high
- Weighs about 2 pounds
- Comes with a striker and a cushion
- Made in Nepal using traditional metals
- Handmade: each bowl varies slightly
Made in Nepal with antique-brass finish and covered in Buddhist mantras. Made by Tibetan artists in Nepal – variations in metal finish, size and weight may be present, enhancing individual character of each singing bowl. The bowl is made in traditional style and is mixture of copper, lead, tin and iron metals.
These audio samples are offered to give a basic idea of this item's sound. However, please note that no two pieces sound exactly the same. We hope you’ll appreciate the unique tone of each bowl and the beautiful vibrations that results from each bowl.